Local government partners
NatureMapr's strategic partnerships with local government across Australia mean that important plant and animal distribution information gets to the people who need to know about it.
Local government partners gain the following benefits:
- View/download all information within your region including sensitive records
- View/download original media files (with permission from original author)
- Create and monitor your own polygon locations such as national parks, reserves or special areas of interest
- Create and monitor your own special points of interest such as fire damaged areas or points of particular significance
- Create special species lists for your region. E.g. "Most wanted weeds" or "Threatened species to look out for"
- Tailor the theme of NatureMapr in your region to align to your own colours and/or logo
- Grant access to a single member of staff or your entire team
- Integrate NatureMapr with your other information systems with the NatureMapr API
- Your organisation name and web address prominently displayed in the NatureMapr site header for your region as a NatureMapr local government partner
NatureMapr is proud to partner with the following forward thinking local government organisations:
Become a local government partner
NatureMapr is actively seeking to partner with local government across Australia.